Saturday, December 6, 2008

So we went thrifting today...




And here are some of my treasures! An off-white blouse for about 3dollars. The tags are cut out but I'm pretty sure it's H&M.
(Yes, embarrassingly I do have an iron.)


















I'm so in love with my little rococo framed ducky.

















The little black wire basket will be for collecting eggs.
I'll probably fill the tiny silver cup with more buttons and send to my mom:)
I'm totally digging this fox coat hanger. It's old Ikea and I've so far collected a cottontail, fawn and now this little guy. They remind so much of Beatrix Potter.
These 5 vintage plates caught my eye sitting amongst the rif-raf of the plate community. I have oodles of small plates but I thought these were so cool. And perfect for serving drop-in guests with brownies!